Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

All Grown Up


Yesterday my middle baby who's now 41/2 almost 5 started her first day of gymnastics. I promised her as soon as her new brother was born I would start her in something fun. Man does time fly. She looked so little running around summersaulting , yet she's so big compared to my first babe(4 weeks). As I sat there on the wooden bleachers, I watched her start the journey of becoming a toddler into a little girl and my heart melted. Somehow I had tears in my eyes. My baby is growing up. Everyday tasks can be daunting and I find myself stressed out all day trying to get everything done. Sometimes under all the stress of life it takes moments like this to realize it's not the end result were working so hard to reach its the journey of getting there. One day our children will be all grown up and I don't want to say..."Where was I?". Remeber the journey....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home