Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Friday, April 28, 2006

Cheese Box




Heres my little cheese box I turned into a container for displaying some jewlery I made for an upcoming craft show. You know that cheese that comes in a box thats little triangles? My son lovesssss those in his lunchbox. It holds those little baggies of goodies quite well. I have to get working on my PIF project too. I also tried to whip up a bag out of a vintage embroidered pillowcase . An idea i saw over here at the farm Chicks Also thanks to the generous Turkey Feathers I made a few little lambkins in different sizes. I will post more later when the plush ones are finished...if my daughter will part with them!! Shes got them lined up playing "house" with them....too sweet. My friend had a baby so I want her to get one of the soft plushie ones...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I really love that cheesebox idea. Where did you find the box?

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my, what a lot of fun you're having over here. that's a great idea for a cheesebox, it turned out beautiful, and so did your lambkin!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home