Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Monday, May 22, 2006

Felt Dessert...Addicting!




I had so much fun making my cheesecake, I decided to play around with some other yummys- a mini cake! ......And then I made some fun lunch yummys child's sets to sell later on my website or Etsy shop. What Im thinking I may do is laminate some childrens placemats, and sell as "Lunch for 2 childrens fun food sets"! And I knew it was a hit when my daughter saw them because I of course had to make her one of everything to play with in her little kitchen ~Here's a sneak peek: ( I will post later with the finished play sets) So far....

Lunch for 2:
2 Slices Whole Wheat bread
2 slices swiss cheese
2 Tomato slices
2 pieces lettuce
2 pickles
2 carrot sticks
2 apple halves
2 cookies with sprinkles for dessert

3 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

Oh, these are just too cute!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow....just, wow! Perfectly delectable and cute to boot!

4:01 PM  
Blogger weirdbunny said...

scrummy or what!!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home