Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Vintage Swap Package!




I have been waiting for time to take a picture of my fantastic goodies from Kristin!! Thanks so much, girl this is wonderful! It's amazing the kindness and thought that some people go into with these swaps! Great linens, an adorable vintage smock, trims, cute kitten papers, my favorite-that blue embellished ribbon!! Oh yes~ the brown trim I used on a chocolate pincushion (I'll post later) ,Tons of other goodies,thank you so much !! I hope you enjoyed your package as much as i did mine! So very generous, and man what fun to shop for others-hard because your not 100% sure of their taste-but too fun none the less! Now i better go & get busy, Im making spagetti & meatballs for dinner, not that I wanna cook in this glorious heat, buut the children need to eat!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i DOOOO love my package so much!! i'll be back to check out your chocolate pincushion...that trim intrigued me too...thanks!!

7:56 PM  
Blogger weirdbunny said...

Wow she sent you loads of stuff. How exciting.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home