Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Friday, June 30, 2006

Wanna Hear a Funny?



These are not the photos I intended to post tonight but its a clue of whats been going on over here anyway. Here's the story-First i was over at "contemplations Amid Chaos" great blog by the way- when I was thinking the exact same thing lately! In good ol' blog world you dont see the pigpen craft room, the big pile of burnt cookies when you forgot the buzzer, the huge pile of dirty dishes in the sink you only see the pretties(usually), so this is why this was so funny today. I had washed all my white chennile blankets and bleached them back to a beautiful crisp white. I went over and started hanging them on the line. My they looked glorious blowing gently in the gentle wind. I thought to myself...hmmm. ....go get the camera for once and capture this moment. You know the smell of freshly hanging laundry..mmmmmm, yummy. I came back to click my picture and there they were in all they're flory...much to pitiful for a photo.... was all my whites laying in the dirty grass,all dirty! My line snapped from all the weight, lesson learned! SO here i am in the house rinsing all the blankets and ringing them out, not the evening I intended but oh well!
So on the other hand i m posting a few pix of some works in progress for my 6 months mail club goods. Girls (dont look) but these may be July's item, I m not sure yet. If you wanna know more about my gifty mailclub ,theres more info about it in my shop
under "6 month mailclub" So off I got to get the bumpkins to bed...nighty ,night!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow, your bags are stunning! I was going to make a post about the messes (i have pics to prove it), but i haven't gotten around to it yet.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Lol! Maybe someday I'll be brave enough to post a pick of the mess. It's only going to get worse now that all of us are sick :)

Thanks for the kind words about my blog!

Your bags are gorgeous. I just love the way you put all those different fabrics together. I'm starting to make a purse for my niece's birthday and if it turns out I'll post some pics.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

oohhhh...you have lots of goodies over there at that shop!!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :)
Your bags are just beautiful...I am going to get stuck in and make some bags for my shop today (hopefully LOL).
I have checked out your other sites too - well done, they are lovely.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why does that happen? You get a great photo opportunity and then its snatched away.. bags are looking great though :)

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home