Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Back to School is coming!






Were off!

Taking a well needed brea k (I desperate)& going camping! Its been 3 weeks since my husband has been home & hes coming home today! My mind is being overrun with teenage anger & hormones so I cant wait to run away to the bush with no TV, gaming junk(sorry for you playstation lovers, but im done!) I need fresh air!!!!!!! I want to throw the TV into the pond so bad its killing me except I know that I need to watch my Big Brother, & a couple other of my goofy shows.

I cant run away from the teen so at least there he can run away from me!!!LOL!

Maybe Im having a mid-life crisis, or maybe hes going into grade 8, knows everything, is always right, and needs boot-camp. HUmmmmmmm- venting maybe, well somedays you guys are the only ones i can say these things to and still keep a peaceful home! So thank-you & sorry at the same time! Ahhhhhhhh, feeeling better already!

Ok, so i made a few goodies for the shop before I leave. Back to School Pencil Cases, and gift card sets. Anyone who purchases them in the next few days, please note, they will be shipped out on Tuesday morning. I cant believe almost all my packages of vintage velvet flower picks are gone! Are those hard to come by? I will keep my eyes out for more of those forsure!

Oh yes- And for the stapler thing from last post, for some reason some of my Japanese craft books say to use a STAPLER instead of pins! Whats up with that? I dont know but I wasnt willing to try it on my precious vintage fabric, so I opted for pins. Is this maybe a special stapler? I wish my exchange student knew but he didnt have a clue. It actually bewildered him too. Anyone know what this could be?

PS- I wanrned my husband when he gets home tonight that the kids (I love them to death) but they're all yours ;Im done for a whole week until he's back again! Whooo hooo!!!!!

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Wendy Updegraff said...

I love the new items, they look great! Hope you have a relaxing vacation w/o video games! Nice to see you are a Big Brother fan too! That show is too much, but I just can't stop watching it! Have fun!

6:47 AM  
Blogger maggiegracecreates said...

I have a 14 and 17 year old. I just said they really should let them go away to school between 13 and 17 instead of at 18.

There is hope - the aliens will return small pieces of their brain as they approach the 18 year old mark. The return of the brain cells is gradual, but it does occur.

Enjoy your trip.

9:12 AM  
Blogger zabrina said...

I wish you lots of rest and fun.
My kids are little and I already think about when they will turn into teens............worries.
Take Care! Love your new creations!

9:20 PM  
Blogger corry said...

The Pencil Cases and gift card sets are fabulous! Have a nice trip!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Doe said...

Take care and vave a woderful time!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your stuff. I have 13 & 16 year old girls. My theory is that hormones kill brain cells! :-) (But I love 'em anyway!)

Have fun camping! DH & oldest DD just had a great camping trip to Vancouver & back.

Ann

9:49 PM  
Blogger Jenni-Raie said...

have a WONDERFUL time camping!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hang in there! I just adore your new stuff, just gorgeous as usual!

2:55 AM  
Blogger Mrs.Kwitty said...

Hang in there Ang--they aren't teens forever! :-}
Have a nice relaxing camping trip.
Smiles, Karen
p.s. I just bought your last bunch of leaves!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Marisa said...

Whoa, stapler. That would totally freak me out...scary! Glad you went with the pins. Your pencil bags are to die for.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, my first visit here--you have a wonderful blog, and make fantastic creations. I look forward to coming back to read more. Have a grand time camping! :o)

6:34 AM  
Blogger weirdbunny said...

I usually love to watch Big Brother but this year in the UK it's really boring, I just couldn't get into it.

However I too can't wait to go camping, especially as I've bought a new tent !!!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

lovely blog and shop/items! How was camping? i went 2 weeks ago...tenting with 3 girls (7,5, 14 months) a dog and hubby...it's all about the memories right? Still recovering from sleep deprivation.*giggle* Jodi

4:20 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Can I send my six year old camping with you? I am having ALL the same teen-age issues with him. Lordy lou, what the heck will he be like when he really is a teen?

The thought makes me shiver.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said...

Love the pencil cases - wish I had cool stuff like that when I went to school! :)

6:44 PM  
Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

LOL!! This post is cracking me up!

TAKE a much needed break and enjoy yourself!

PS...adore the artsy goods! FABULOUS as always!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Love them! Your amazing.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Jen Kershner said...

I feel your teenage pain! I have recently noticed with my 14 y.o. daughter that when she is at her worst is when she's screwed up in some way and has no one to blame but herself. She's always had a issue with taking responsibility for things. The age maybe? I've learned that not taking things personally and biting my tongue are the only things that seem to make it better. Good luck to you.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a BB fan too. And I'm too chicken to out myself as one. Of course I just outed myself here!

Congrats on getting your DH home!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home