Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Playing catch Up....

I have finished some custom orders for various people & thought I wold share with you guys a sneak peek:
Some paper bag baby photo embellished albums,
A mini Christmas house ornament to celebrate a first Christmas in a new home!
Another basket maker set. These sets are for a bunch of fabulous ladies who live on Cape Cod and make authentic Nantucket Baskets. They wanted patchwork bags with a ton of room for molds and other big stuff, and a fold up case to keep special pointy tools in & what not.
They were really fun to make! I have one more special order to complete & then I can really dive into some Christmas crafts for the shop that have been hovering in my mind. I can't wait to have some free time to pay a visit to some favorite blogs soon too! The season is coming up fast, Im anxious to grab a steaming hot tea and really sit back a moment & take it all in. Im working on my to do list:
1. Finish up all custom orders
2. Create a meal plan for Christmas Dinner(I have 14 people coming:)
3. Buy my turkey early this year...before they run out!LOL.
4.Finish crocheting the dog blanket
5. Make new ornaments for tree
6.Get the whole family to the dentist for cleanings.
7. Enjoy the season this year instead of watching it go by, then wondering where it went...
8. Stock up on Egg Nog, maybe learn to make my own.
So thats some of my to do list. I'll be back!
~cheers~

11 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Moog said...

Wow, you've been busy and it's all so beautiful! I love that little house - what a great idea. I need to do another to do list and I'm dreading it!!

1:06 AM  
Blogger Rach said...

14 people for dinner? - I thought I was being noble cooking for 8!

Good luck with your list - it looks a little daunting to me!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Dannielle said...

Great stuff!!!

I find the things you make using paper most especially amazing as papercrafting is beyone me lol.

Love it all!

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful gifts! You put me to shame...I'm only just getting started making things *SIGH* lol! Dinner for 14, that sounds big! Good luck with all you have to do! Happy Days :o)

8:25 AM  
Blogger kristin said...

you are a power house of energy! i can't even imagine how you manage to get it all done. wonderful work here.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

What's going on with your house? Is it fixed now? You are cranking out some wonderful crafts. I love the redwork bags especially.

9:30 AM  
Blogger FrostingsNSparkles said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! Love all of your goodies!!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

oh my gosh, wow, you are so good! I love them all!

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those photo albums they are really cute

9:32 AM  
Blogger Vintage Wine said...

I love the basket makers set! They're beautiful!
Sounds like you have a lot of fun stuff do :-) Enjoy it now!

11:33 PM  
Blogger weirdbunny said...

Your christmas house ornament is stunning ! ~ love julia x

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home