Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tagged & A Valentine Tree

Its so cold......can you see all the snow?? Im trying to stay warm over here with hot chocolate and the such, trying to make time for some fun new springy goodies for the shop. In the meantime I Have been tagged by the fabulous Kathi -thanks LOL, who has a great blog BTW-for 5 weird random facts about me, so without further adu- I wont bore you any further:WARNING some may freak you out,so skip if you get offended easily. LOL.
1. I should just copy & paste hers because they are so similar to what I would say. (MAYbe until she reads # 3 and freaks out) Im a total homebody, your lucky if you can drag me out anywhere for too long-unless its a thrift store of course .
2. Dont bother phoning me, just email me, now that we finally got high-speed out here in the boonies Im always online & BUSY OK! LOL., just kidding you can try tto call . hehe.
3. Cover your eyes, if you dont want to be shocked please LOL. I hate underwear and bras & I never wear them if i dont have too! Well unless i wear a dress or something, Im not doing the Britney thing or anything. Haha, my husband freaks out & thinks Im nuts, but no one knows. Well they didnt before but who cares!!!! Is that was to weird to publicly post? Just a tight fabric/skin thing. I only wear really comfy clothes too if I can get away with it.
4. My feet are always freezing & I love to stick them on everone I can to warm them up. Even in the hot summer, they are cold! Everyone knows Im coming & runs in the other direction.
5. I seretly imagine re-arranging my house everyday. If I could move all the furniture myself , I probably would. My husband only lets me do it once in awhile ....and well....hes basically forced too because I have it almost all done except the major peices of furniture before he gets home so he has no choice. I always make sure it would be more work to put it back like it was than to just help me finish! Im so mean! Haha, I love it!
So girlies consider yourself tagged if youd like to play along & be sure to let me know if you do so I can read all about it!
Oh, and these are what the tag/ornaments I made in the previous post are for. Add them onto a feather or other pink or white tree & its instant LOVE......... or just a fun valentines decoration. And thanks for all the great comments lately, Ive found some wonderful new blogs to read because of them!!! And for all you fabulous ladies who offered to host our little flat Stanley, they are out & on the way and could possibly be arriving anytime! Would you let me know if "she" shows up at your door? And because the teacher did all the mailings, We would love to know where she is arriving at!! Yippee!
Toodles ~

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Kathi D said...

OMG we are twins separated at birth. I hate to go out too, errands are like a MAJOR imposition on me, and I HATE to wear a bra! Underpants, OK, but bras are just annoying. So now I have joined you in our inappropriateness!! :)

1:43 AM  
Blogger Jodi Ohl said...

Love your Valentine felties! Too adorable! As always your handiwork has so much attention to detail.


Love your 5 random thoughts-we're a lot a like as well. I've become more of a home body lately, too. I remember the day when it was a major crisis if I didn't have anything to do, anywhere to go, or anyone to hang out with. Now-I enjoy those times!!! LOL

4:48 AM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

you're a riot! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8496009

6:47 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Well, it's not like we were BORN with clothes on, so what's to like about 'em? ;-)
Your shop is so full of the cutest felty goodness right now! Love it all!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Flat Stan's here!! In sunny Scotland. We are so completely delighted to be first stop on your flat daughter's travels. The package arrived at breakfast time and I'm all 'Oh no I don't know anyone in Canada'. I'll wait til this evening to get a good look through with my girl and plan our itinerary but I'm so completely impressed by the notion and the quality of the contents of this envelope. My daughter will e-mail yours later. Bx

5:28 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

That is such a cute little tree. I have so many projects in my head just bursting to get out. If only I had a bit more time.... :-)

5:47 AM  
Blogger Dannielle said...

As for #3...you're not alone. ;-)

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home