Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Friday, June 02, 2006




O.K. Kristin, here's the frosted chocolate dessert square I made using that brown trim from you! I stitched ricrac along it, pictures not very clear but it's nicer in person. My camera isn't great ,I have to depend on nice weather or the flash automatically always comes on & there is no way to shut it off....drives me nutty! And this beautiful jar of paper flowers I found at the scrapbooking store. I just love the paper flowers for embellishments, but the jar is fantastic as well, almost as pretty. They come in assorted colors for each month of the year!

My son Tyler is at his first night in youth night tonight, and Im here at home praying he isnt lonely in the corner or anything,as it's his first night at church with all the teens (he's 12) Man they grow fast! Time is flying, and tonight hopefully someone befriends him or it will make it or break it for youth night futures! They have pizza,pepsi, and tons of games & keeps them out of harms way & in a safeenviroment on Friday nights so Im excited! 2 hours alone( while baby's sleeping that is) to do whatever! Yeahhhhhhh!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my!! that dessert square is just too much!! beautiful work! love how you used the brown trim (my you work fast :) ) xo

6:00 PM  
Blogger weirdbunny said...

Youth night, he'll have a brilliant time. My son who's 10 is currently saying church is boring!! oh dear. The cake is lovely, I could just eat that right now.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Can you beleive that at first glance I wanted to eat that cake! I was all "mmmm yummy"!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home