Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Flea Market or Paperback Tote


Vintage crewel aqua tote with purse organizer.
Red , White & navy tote with removable flower pin,
and the one below is my stripey moda junking tote made with vintage & moda fabrics with vintage button bottoms. More photos in the shop.
Ok so I finally got my Flea Market totes done & up in the shop! I really wanted something pretty that I could chuck over my shoulder that was really lightweight and head out for some good junking! Modeled by a little one by the way -so ya don't think they're down to your knees!!!!! LOL. Its tooooo hot to go outside today, time for either more making, or maybe a well needed nap(if i can get that baby to sleep first!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And I was thinking it was the perfect size for the flea market! LOL
I was just reading your profile and it is exactly me -same interests, acres in the country, hubby, 3 kids - even a dog called Sammy!! LOL

4:57 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Those bags look great. It is soooo hot! I plan to work on sewing a dress for my daughter tonight in my nice, cool basement :)

6:35 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I have just checked out your Etsy shop . It looks wonderful and you seem to be having great success. Well done. As soon as I finally get my digital camera (just a few weeks to go ) I hope to get my shop up and running too. You have inspired me to get my nose to the grindstone and make some more stock. Thanks. Jenny

7:12 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

These bags look so fresh and fun ~ great job!

3:51 AM  
Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

These are beautiful bags Angie!! I don't know which one I love more!

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could have used your bag on Saturday when I went to this huge rummage sale which took place in an entire middle school. Did you make your own labels for your bags?

7:49 AM  
Blogger weirdbunny said...

Loving those flee market totes.

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home