1. Create special surprize package for my "Goodbye to Summer" Draw. (I havent draw yet-last chance to get in on it!)
2. Cut up bussiness cards
4. Get off facebook
for awhile(whoa , who would have thought how addicting that is!)PS- Any of u wonderful ladies on it, please come find me under "Angela Bate" with a black & white photo. See I told you its nuts! I have connected with so many friends from my past, its scary but a blast!
5. Post vintage wrap in my shop
. I thought this would be perfect for collage artists, or altered art projects.
6. Drink more coffee
7. Did , I mention getting off this computer so I can actually get stuff worked on?
8. Make more of these fall ornies. I thought they would be cute as luggage tags too. I was inspired by a Japanese embroidery/needle work book isbn#4277370039.
Icant wait to make Christmas ones like this for the tree! These are wool felt & natural linen inside with machine & handstitching.
9. Mop floors & unload dishwasher
10.Go to the garbage dump-Ya you really wanted to know that-but this is real life right!
11. Hang washing on the clothesline(soon it will be too chilly for that!) I will miss it sooooo much + its cheaper than a dryer!
11. Thank all you wonderful ladies for actually caring, and taking the time to read what I have annything to say, in this huge blog world that Im totally addicted too!
Labels: crafts, shop, thrifted, vintage