Im back.......dont ask- heres the briefing. We almost had the awning on the trailer ripped off in the hurricane & hail. Need I say more????? Lots of card playing and relaxing though, so it was worth the family time & quality time with my husband anyway!
So in honour of all you fabulous ladies- I think a giveaway package is in order! Lets celebrate the end of summer- it must be coming soon here or something!LOL! Leave me a comment if you would like to get in on it! Im thinking a SURPRIZE
package of an apron, some trims, whatever i can get together to say goodby to summer and welcome to fall, will be on the way to one lucky winner.More repurposed grocery bags and vintage aprons are in the shop too!
What an honour, I just found out that the awsome Mrs Kwitty, & sweet as ever MadreKarin have nominated me for a nice matters award! Ok- So they must not have read my last post, ripping out my hair with these crazed, hyper children......ok so enough about them,,yikes I dont need to remind myself:) So --here are my 5 nominations, & of many sweet & inspirational bloggers that I visit:
1. thepioneerwomancooks.com- oh my goodness talk about making me hungry-you'll never run out of ideas here!
2. A little imagination & a pile of junk- Amazing ideas, super kind and she always replys to comments (unlike me ...im so slow)!
3. Silly lil' Doe of course! Brimming with talent and always inspireing!!!!
4. Tales from Pixiewood- a super down to earth, honest girl, wonderful reading!
5. Purple Kappa- An amazing , and generously kind woman who's inspiered me to start to teach myself Japanese!
So there you go, thanks again ladies!!! Please leave me your email addy to!