Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"Our Little Cupcake" Baby Quilt

Wow, You guys are amazing! Thank you so much for entering the draw & such great comments, and letting me come by to visit your blogs! What a great pick me up! My bloglines are now officially exploding with all these new blogs to read! Im almost at 300, I think its a little ridiculous actually. I could never keep up with everyone but, I surely could never be bored. Its so fun & inspiring, so I will keep it open till Valentines & then I will draw the winner. This is a little special secret project I have been working on , what do you think? And...No Im not pregnant. Its probably going to end up in the shop, we'll see.
I made the cupcake out of wool felt & appliqued it on with a blanket stitch, onto really soft polka dot & striped flannel.
So thats what has kept me a little busy over the last few days. Thanks for all the positive support. And for all you ladies who tagged me for things.....well, I have to admit Im a really bad girl. I cant even remeber what was who, or who tagged for what so I will get ya next time! -Luv ya though. Gotta go for now, be back soon with a winner!
I heading over here-my favorite food blog for some dinner inspiration....
You probably already know how much I love her meals. This might even be dessert
if I can get off the computer & get organized.
Have a great refreshing week!

12 Comments:

Blogger Junie Moon said...

Your cupcake quilt is really adorable! I love the cupcake itself, the sentiment, and the beautiful fabrics that make up this precious quilt.

I didn't post a comment on your giveaway because I didn't want you think that's the only reason I leave comments. Anyway, I have been a frequent commenter so I do feel that you know I love your blog.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Mymsie said...

Adorable!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Mrs Moog said...

I love your cupcake quilt Angie - so pretty!!!

xx

2:01 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Love your cupcake quilt! Really cute!

4:29 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Sooo lovely and sweet! The new look here is too. Happy Valentine's Day :o)

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Angie... that is soooo gorgeous! You have done an amazing job. Pure Ambrosia. xox

7:43 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

The quilt is just theee sweetest thing Angie! Love it.

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie, what a wonderful quilt! Thanks so much for visiting my flickr & blog! I'll be reading your lovely blog regularly. Take care!

2:24 PM  
Blogger ~Niki~ said...

That is so sweet. What a great piece for a special baby. Definitely put it in the shoppe, it'll sell in a minute.! Love ur blog, btw.

4:23 PM  
Blogger The Downtown Boutique said...

That cupcake quilt is just darling. I love your blog...yet another that I will need to bookmark!

2:11 PM  
Blogger MONTSE said...

Is beautifoul!!

Montse

12:45 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

It is the best blankie ever!!!!

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home