Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Friday, February 15, 2008

We Have a Winner!


Happy Valentines Day Ya All!

Drumroll please.............. we have a winner & thanks to the random # generator( #1-#58) that fabulous person is Bean #10 From Coyote Craft Yippee! Please send me privatly your home addy & I will pop your towels and a random japanese craft book out to you soon & tell me if you like working more with fabric or felt. I cant believe the sweet comments you all have wrote. I have found so many amazing blogs to read now so thank you again!

I also want to tell you what I did yesterday-thanks to this great post I thought, why didnt i do that before?- its so simple & basic. Now I have 3 more useable sweaters that were just sitting there wasting away. I always have to buy sweaters in large or extra large to get the sleeve length & then the sides are gapping. I also hate waste so this made me so happy to do, because as you know when you shop at Costco there are no change rooms. (Not that i would use them anyways , I cant handle trying on clothes, too many looney children always running wild with me + I dont shop much for clothes)

I Actually had a buch of pics to show you but I

accidently erased them off the camera! OOps. You can imagine though. Now I have a useable warm olive sweater with hood, and brown, and a white one!

Did you check out those embroidered redwork Tea Towels?
My fabuloso super duper amazing Grama wipped those up for my etsy shop! They should be in the shop today! I love my grama, oh yes I do.........
and thank you all for participating, this was a really fun draw!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Niki~ said...

Congrats to the winner! What a great prize.

5:15 AM  
Blogger Junie Moon said...

How lovely for your winner, she's going to enjoy your package so much.

Your grandmother's stitching is exquisite; please do tell "Grama Norththreads" that I love her work.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home