Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Odds & Sods

It was so hot again today, that i would go into my craft room for 5 minutes, sew,clean up,sew, go outside , have a drink of water, repeat process all day-over & over! So in otherwords the day ws so sweaty & clammy it wa hard to get much accoplished. I started making a childs art smock today for a friend and the plastic was so sticky it wouldn't budge in my sewing machine it was completely stuck down! I'll post some smock pictures soon. So in the meantime i need to work on some paper projects like these garden seed planners that i had a couple more request for. Heres some pix of the last one: inside is above
And I did have a chance to have some fun with one of my new scores-those vintage bingo cards I bought treasure seeking the other day! Thanks to this gal I was inspired to make one when i saw her metal gate turned into pretty wall art , the same gate I had kickin around!. By the way the aqua & pink bags are sold so I made a couple more with the last of my aqua vintage crewel fabric & put it up in the shop and the other new aqau & pink seersucker one will show up in there sometime tommorrow!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

more beautiful work!! the seed books are such a lovely idea...i just LOVE mine :)

11:31 PM  
Blogger Vintage Wine said...

It`s beautiful!
By the way, I hope it`s alright that I`ve linked to your blog from mine ;-)

11:50 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

That is some amazing work. I just love your style. And wowie zowie the wall art is so lovely, the aqua and pink, with the gate, it all looks so perfect together.

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that's way cool! I am so in love with pink and aqua...love the bingo card. Great that I inspired you!! Wish I had more of those cute gates!

4:32 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Yep, I love the pink and aqua combo too!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolutely charming!!! love how you took your friday finds and made such an exquisite wall piece! such a creative soul you are...ps love, love, love all of your beautiful creations, your photography, heck, just everything you touch!!!-what an inspiration!!! ;)looney(mary ann's lil sis)

9:53 AM  
Blogger Veronica TM said...

The garden seed planner and the wall art are so pretty!
I will go and check your shop now.
Have a great day!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home