Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Monday, February 25, 2008

Doing:

Making:
A little Delight & Love- cute bookmark sets have been added to the shop.

Browsing:

The club.......

Attention Business Owners and creative peoples:

Become a chartered member of the Snooty Womans Club! Make friends, advertise, and have fun A Virtual meeting hall, gift bazzar, awards & other exciting stuff for women.
Reading:
*Yummy recipes, I made this & it was to die for!
*amazing redwork designs to make, they just ask you ddo not sell their designs-fun stuff
*I ve talked about this site before-its fab. Double check all your skincare & make up products are safe and non-carcinogenic.
*a favorite embroidery blog for inspiration
* this is what my hubby does for a living if your interested...LOL.
Have a great week!




10 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Moog said...

I love your bookmarks Angie - so pretty. Thanks for the great links - I love the vintage embroidery one!!
Hey, your hubby has a really butch job - most impressed!!!!
xxx

1:47 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Great post Ang...thanks for the links!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Jodi Ohl said...

Love the pink and brown bookmarks especially--totally cute. Thanks for the links :) bread pudding=total comfort food!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Junie Moon said...

What cute bookmarks! And thank you for sharing the links; I'm off to explore them now.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Jenny Froh said...

Hey Angie!
Thanks for posting about Snooty Woman's Club! Glad to have you as a Charter Member!!!!! HUGS! Jen

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angie, Thank you so much for featuuring our Snooty Woman's Club. And we are so happy you joined us there. What a pretty and creative blog you have. I love it.
Hugs from a Snooy friend,
Dianne

4:23 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm an embroiderer wannabe - I came across the Vintage sight last week while dreaming of what I should be learning - lots of fun. The redwork sight has some really cute images. And I will definitely check out the makeup site - scary what things they put in makeup considering we put it on our skin, lips and near our eyes.

Wow, your man has a really physical tough job. Good for him!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Mrs.Kwitty said...

Snooty Woman club huh? I will have to check into that one for sure! I am totally loving the new blog look Ang--it's soo you! I can't believe I missed another giveaway on your blog DANG!
Smiles, Karen

9:45 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

My DP works with drillers and it takes a real tough person to do that job. My DP is a geologist and always speaks of the hard working drillers he works with. Pat your husband on the back for us today, and even better rub his shoulders and arms.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Your book marks are so sweet I was inspired to make some for my mother for mothers day this sunday. I hope flat A has got safely to her next destination!

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home