Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Thursday, July 06, 2006

A little bit of organizing:But warning- not too much!

Too much organization you know just inhibits the creative proccess...LOL ,well i need a little now and then or I just cant get anything done when Im running around crazy lost in the heaps & piles of fabric scraps ,ribbon & other junk. Not to metion tripping over the iron's cord and other paper scatters. So in light of my mess i thought I would clean a little up & organize my ribbons by colors.Warning-This room is tidy for me but I know you'll notice its still a disorganized mess(thats why Im only showing one corner today). There are so many blogs out there with gorgeous craft rooms all beautiful, but Im so busy in there all the time ,my little mess is just not picture worthy,but I'll let u see anyways! I was able to finish this shabby wool felt table mat & get it in the shop last night.
Here'a a little close-up:And here's the ribbon jars:
And a small corner sneak peek of my mess:
Finished this morning, what a terrible photo-sorry- of a art/craft smock I made for my friends daughter, Its all vinyl covered so its wipeable and washable, with tiny green froggys:For now....

5 Comments:

Blogger Vintage Wine said...

There`s so many wonderful things in your shop! I like them all vry much :-)

1:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you telling me that's untidy? Oh boy, I'd better get into my craft room and get some sorting done! LOL

I love the felt placemat, it's adorable :)

2:26 PM  
Blogger weirdbunny said...

I keep all my little bits in jam jars they look so cute that way, like your ribbon jars.

3:35 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Looks neat to me! I love, love, love the felt tablemat and the smock...and the jars of ribbon...and..and....

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing how we organized types often call ourselves messy, when in fact we're known by others as ultra-organized.

I found your website searching the web for "too much organization" because I want to explore this phenomenon further.

Best wishes, and ease up on yourself :-)

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home