Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Friday, February 29, 2008

Glitter & Grunge Update

Im Sad. No Im Ok really and actually its great because this month Ive been really procrastinating and had nothing ready for the glitter update....Here's the quilt I made for a possible design project for a book call out. But...It didnt get picked. Thats O.K., cause I love it & I can offer up for sale as of March 1st in my glitter & grunge shop! Its made with vintage red gingham & an old beautiful tablecloth i cut up and hand appliqued on in a running stick. All the top embroidery is done by hand, and the back is a soft grey pure virgin brushed wool. Definetly for the Modern Baby.

Isnt the tablecloth part great? Its all done in turquoise & red & grey. Oh well, moving on....
Here's the little note card set I made for the update too. In its own little box. There are 6 coordinating cards that stand up in the little box. I left the cards blank inside to make them more flexible. Thank you all for the lovely comments lately, Im enjoying so many more blogs now, and you all are a fantastic group of ladies out there! Time to get real-laundry to fold, dishes to do, toys to pick up, snow to shovel, homework & studying to be done, playdough to pick off the floor......

Have a great weekend you all- and Bean your package is on it's way!


10 Comments:

Blogger ~Niki~ said...

Well I sure think you should have been picked. love it! Your work is fantastic! That will sell in no time! HUGS

6:35 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

LOVIN' that quilt Angie!! Great idea. :-)

10:36 PM  
Blogger Jenni-Raie said...

i LOVE the quilt, as i mentioned on your flickr stream. it's definately in my colours! for the modern baby with an interest in heritage.

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That quilt really is quite spectacular. I would love to be that nifty when a needle and thread but alas, although I have ideas, my sewing isn't quite reading to cope with them yet!
Sophie

1:45 AM  
Blogger Whitney said...

I love the pictures in your blog banner! :)

2:15 AM  
Blogger Barbara Jacksier said...

And in the category of 'best use of a tablecloth", drum roll, please, sound of envelope being ripped open... and the winner is YOU!

2:17 PM  
Blogger KR said...

the quilt is absolutely fabulous! loving the note-card set too :)

Also wanted to let you know that I'm having a grand contest over at my blog, so if you get a chance, stop on by! :)

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love that quilt! Great combo of colours and a great style. *sigh* must have kids so I can buy this sort of thing rather than just sighing over it!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Mrs.Kwitty said...

Such a great mix of colors and pattern--I love it!! The book project is missing out on your fabulousness!
Smiles, Karen

8:51 PM  
Blogger KR said...

Also wanted to let you know that the drawing has been completed on the blog for the grand giveaway!! I am also holding a poll for another prize for the winning name. :) If you have a moment, stop on by and cast your vote!

http://homegrownrose.typepad.com/reclaimingthehome

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home