Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

And the Winner is!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And the winner is.....................
Our Apron Thrift girl- Selena!!! Yeah!!!!!! If the winner could send me her address that would be wonderful & I'll ship it out before the weekend for ya! I wish I had one to send to everyone!!This was so fun I think,will draw for something else exciting coming in the near future!!! So stay tuned! Have a great day everybody, I have to head out & help a friend who's moving to town go look at some properties while its still reallt cheap here!!
~cheers~

4 Comments:

Blogger Junie Moon said...

Your offer to hold this drawing was very generous. Congratulations to Selena and I am sure she'll love your beautiful work. I enjoy your blog so much and am learning a lot.

Thank you,
June

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lucky Selena! Congrats.

Sandy

2:18 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Congrats Selena!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Vintage Wine said...

I`m back from my vacation in the north & as usual, you`ve got many lovely new posts!

Congrats on your new business & good luck with it!

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home