Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Now this is the mother Load!!!

O.K> now this.....is the mother load of craft supplies!! It's funny when someone hears your a "crafty gal" and they all drop off all they're leftovers off at your house!! Um....obviously i will NEVER be able to use all this stuff!!! Anyone who uses sequins for anything??I have a whole cookie tin full of assorted colors of sequins and trims, ...if anyone wants a little mixture! And this is the photo AFTER I through out 2 giant other black garbage bags of stuff!!(trust me no one would want this) . I also finished a pink & aqua seersucker fleamarket/Paperback Tote:
Removable flower pin, and a purse organizer to go along! Its in the shop now:

7 Comments:

Blogger weirdbunny said...

wow, how kind were they to pass on all of that stuff! Where on earth are you going to put it all. Happy sorting!

2:48 PM  
Blogger HomemakerAng said...

i have stumbled across your blog from another and I JUST LOVE IT! you are so talented! I love the milk and cookies and the pizza for wee ones and i just LOVE IT ALL! you are amazingly creative!
homemakerang

8:21 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

After all that organizing! lol How fun to get craft stuff for free.

I love the newest bag. When did I become a fan of seersucker? hmmm.

Love your blog. (i've probably said that before)

3:29 AM  
Blogger Kali said...

Holy cow, that is the mother load..hehe

Lovely bag as always...well done :)

4:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are truly amazing Miss! Perhaps you might consider a swap for some of those trims? I am always after trims for my Belle's summer frocks etc... let me know. You are such a clever chicken. xox Nicole.

5:04 AM  
Blogger maggiegracecreates said...

I know exactly how that works. I have always been the recipient of those kinds of things. Is it because we also give so willngly?
I do believe creative people can be the most generous too.

You could also do a pay it forward set up for some of your stuff. I am going to try that for later in the year.

6:16 AM  
Blogger eireann said...

thank you for the comment!

and lucky you for such a haul!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home