Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Gift Card Holders & Cone Ornaments

I made so goodies for my shop this week. This is the kind of Christmasy stuff I was talking about sharing ideas for last post. Here is a set of 4 vintage inspired shabby cone ornaments with coordinating gift card holders for gifts. They have vintage ricrac & other trims with vintage buttons, and greenery. I thought you could just tuck in some mini-candy canes and they're ready!
Pink patchwork papers for gals
Fish for the guys. So while the kids are at Vacation Bible School this week, I m getting something done! Oh yes, and Amy- thank-you so much for all your help, but Im stuck getting my header & photo on here..again. Im pretty green at this still you know!LOL
Have a great day-ohhhhhh and I have found some treasures for Fridays finds I will post later- Vintage McCalls smocking patterns for infants and toddlers with transfers!!!! Not that I smock or anything but the covers are adorable!

6 Comments:

Blogger Karyn said...

I stumbled upon your blog and I love it. GREAT Etsy site too! I've been considering opening up an etsy shop. I just started a blog to prepare, it's http://trailmixdesigns.blogspot.com if you'd like to take a peek!
I'm inspired by bloggers like you!

10:35 PM  
Blogger beki said...

Very nice stuff! I've always wanted to try to make those cones.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Veronica TM said...

Those are beautiful things you created! I can't wait to see your finds.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I love the look of these cones!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Everything you do is so super sweet, you have the magic touch!

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your work is always so beautiful, angela!!! no doubt, your products sell fast :D i always love checking out your goodies :D

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home