Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The smocking variety

Sorry for those absolutly terrible pictures last post! I thought i would try one more in real light & its much better, at least you can see the pnk ppatchwork paper here, it is just so sweet & pretty! ......Here are the amazing patterns I picked up yesterday.
Vintage smocking with transfer-How fun is that!!! Same with the toddler one below, if I could only smock!!! And check out that great apron pattern for children with 6 different designs!!!! Where was this when I was designing my pattern set???? I guess these are my Fridays finds on a wednesday! Today I got my hair cut all funcky and bleached! My husband says Im in mid-life crisi- I just need to go and get more tattoos & peircings!!!! If you believe it I already have 2 large tattoos & I dont think I need any more....well maybe one!LOL
~Cheers~

7 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

Those are too cute!!

I so want a tat....one day, one day! For now I'll just be happy with my nose piercing! LOL

9:34 PM  
Blogger Karyn said...

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I didn't know how exciting comments would be!! he he he
Firstly, I'm new to blogging and have no idea what blog etiquette is. Do I answer your question on my blog or your blog? I'm going to guess that I answer it on yours, so here goes.
The bandana fabric in question is destined to be some utilitarian neck coolies for a hiking group that I belong to. Nothing very creative there unfortunately.
Thanks again!
Karyn

8:47 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'm *sure* you could learn to smock. If my mother thinks I could do it, then you certainly could :) Apparently it's pretty simple. I get there's a good online tutorial out there somewhere.....

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela, I learned to smock from the pattern directions. I bought a pattern and a remnant of fabric to make Amy a baby dress when she was a few months old. You just iron on the dots (make sure you have a fabric they show up on) and follow the directions.

10:47 AM  
Blogger jen v said...

Cool patterns. I love the smocking.

2:41 PM  
Blogger rachel said...

my mom used to smock my dresses with transfers-the modern day pleater saves the day!

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely patterns!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home