Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Monday, March 24, 2008

Hot Water bottle Cozies

Hi guys.....Wow this will be quick, Im so pooped! Just stopped in for a quick sec to say hi, this working life is a blast but alot of organizing & mental strain with 3 kids. Anyways , its sure different being a working mom, other than my regular stay at home self I have been for years. I do miss the freedom at home. Man , I used to get alot done, now I dont even have the energy to enter the craft room doors, & if I do I stare around blank -like-What do I do in here? Haha. But thats Ok, its going to be so much fun when all the trucks arrive this week with all the Micheals products, then I will be drooling! Right now we are just setting up all the shelving, and plan-o-graming the isles ect...you know the boring part.


Oh yeah & these are some cozies I made a while back to cover my hot water bottles. They are coming in super handy when you have a tummy ache or cramps. Very super soft. Anyways I cant wait for this snow to melt so I can enjoy some nature walks with the kids. Have a great week everyone~

15 Comments:

Blogger Kathi D said...

Those are nice! And I do like hot water bottles so much better than an electric heating pad.

12:43 PM  
Blogger dawnkristine said...

I need to purchase some hot water bottles, do you have a good source? Also, love the cozies!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Glad your enjoying the job - it will be so exciting when you get to see all the "stuff".

2:53 AM  
Blogger Junie Moon said...

It is indeed hard to adjust to an entirely new schedule but I hope everything settle down for you soon. And how exciting to see all the new crafty things coming in to the store; I think I'd go mad with delight.

Your hot water bottles are adorable and just looking at them would make any pesky physical problems go away as they look so comforting.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Mrs Moog said...

Glad the job's going well - you'll soon feel like doing more when your goodies arrive!

Very pretty hot water bottle covers :)

I'm looking forward to seeing what goodies you're getting!

xx

1:51 PM  
Blogger Tone Yvonne said...

Like your hot water bottle covers :o). It truly must be a huge change for you now, but how exciting!!

Have a great weekend!!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Mrs.Kwitty said...

I'll bet that it's really quite an adjustment to make--but I'm sure you'll be an old pro before you know it! Be nice to yourself :o)
Love the hot water bottle covers, the pretty colors would make you feel better too!
Smiles, Kare

10:53 AM  
Blogger Vicki Chrisman said...

Loving these!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love these hotty covers. Hope the job is going well.
Sue

10:18 AM  
Blogger Solveig said...

Hi! I'm glad both Flat Avery & the souvenir package arrived safely to their destinations. It was fun taking part in your project. I hope I can do a similar project with my class some time.

12:41 PM  
Blogger KR said...

It has been a bit of a dry spell over here creatively as well, though your hot water bottle holders appear to be nothing less than inspired. I've decided I simply must find several hot water bottles (for when we all need one to cozy up with on chilly nights even!) so thank you for the inspiration! :)

Kristin
http://homegrownrose.typepad.com/reclaimingthehome

11:09 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

So sweet and pretty.

2:11 AM  
Blogger Samantha Caffee said...

Have fun! Don't wear yourself out!

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great. And I love your felt picnic set! Very cute. You have such a nice blog. :)

2:36 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Hi Angie- Lookin' everywhere for your email...I got flat Avery today and had a couple questions. Write back when you can.
jen

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home