Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Saturday, March 08, 2008

The White Stuff & A Felt Picnic.....

O.K., so Im dreaming. I noticed there were a few fellow bloggers, complaining about the snow. So you guys must either be feeling sympathy or envy for me (Grama, the ultimate snow loving queen) right now..... this...... Is MADDNESS I say! This is the view from my patio door.
Oh yes, Thats my poor husband TRYING to shovel 3 feet of snow that came in 24 hours! You cant even make a path...its time for a plow truck i think!! LOL. Cozy days these are.

Somebody would like to show off his "big boy" underwear. Even though he's not ready to pody train, I let him put his bigboy undies over his diaper to make his feel special, he thought it was wonderful. It didnt help with the pody training unfourtunatly. We can dream big cant we?

Like spring....and green grass......and picnics. Oh yes, bring it on!
This isnt a "new" creation but a felt picnic set I made last year, so I thought I would share. Maybe to brighten my own spirit. The snow is extremely beautiful though isn't it? So to all you ladies with bulbs popping out of the ground.....may I come over for tea?


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love those undies!!! have a blessed Sunday!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Billie said...

Wow, but the snow does look beautiful, something we don't see around here. I wish I could grow bulbs! You make some wonderful things. ~~Billie

8:45 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

The picnic set is lovely!

We only got a mere foot of snow, my pictures look like nothing compared to yours!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Mrs.Kwitty said...

Hi Ang--
I came by to find out why you need some cheering up--oh, now I see! What a bummer to get all that snow when we are so ready for spring to spring! Cheer up, it can't last forever! (wah!) Sending up some prayers that you get a heat spell and melt all the "devil dust" !
Big Hugs,
Karen

4:04 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Holy cow on the snowfall there! Cute undies and great felted goodies!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

The snow is sooo beautiful. Even though I am longing for spring and the warmth and green that it brings, I miss the fact that we didn't get much snow this year in NJ. Maybe next year!

Ahhh, potty training. Yes, we are doing that here now - both my 2 and 3 year old - My 3 year old wants nothing to do with it and my 2 year old is doing great. Go figure!

Finally, love your felt food set. Everything is too cute! I make felt food for my girlies. A sandwich is on my short list.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Yes yes, I do envy your snow!!!

Love the tookus shot of the toddler!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Ruey said...

Hi Ang~
I recieved my adorable smiling coasters yesterday and I love them!
I have them proudly displayed in my kitchen. Thank you so much for them and the sweet little goodie tea bag you enclosed.
Also, look at all of that snow!!! Oh my goodness..You really had to dig out last week. I hope you get some warmer weather!
Anyway, have a bledded day and thanks again!
xxxooo Ruth

12:40 PM  
Blogger Ruey said...

I meant to say BLESSED DAY!!!

xxxooo

12:41 PM  
Blogger Rosezilla (Tracie Walker) said...

The snow looks really pretty! Of course, that's from the vantage point of my very hot Florida home! Love the undies! And the felt picnic food, how cute.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home