Pixie Blossoms Free Templates

 

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Lost In Space

yep, thats where Ive been alright! Im back and Im still alive! I have missed all you ladies so much, hopefully I have survived the worst of it all & am on my way to a calmer life order. So apparently Im now a framer. And I dont mean construction. Framer as in "art framing" . Who would have thought I would have ended up in the frameshop? Its really fun, mega pressure but fun! I wanted to show you a few of my favorite things I have purchased at Michaels since I started. Wow what a roller coaster! So this is a couple things I got with my 40% discount. This collage frame above, so loving it!
Arent these cute, the herb pots? Im so not a plastic plant kinda girl.....but these....how adorable?? And they look so real.
The other exciting thing I bought was a "crop-a-dile". If you do any sorta papercrafts , you probably know what i mean! Its a 8 way punch & setter in one hand tool & I love it. You can punch holes easy through huge thicknesses of paper, cardstock, you can even punch through plastic and thin metal tins! Here I punched through a sticky note pad to get a ring through.
these are little "breast cancer" awareness sticky note pads giftys. Attach them to a purse or keychain...whatever. They are 2.95 in my shop. they have a breast cancer logo on back all in pink & aqua. I would love to find some white note pads but for now all I can find is yellow.
I also managed to list a bunch of great aprons and some vintage sheet music, since its been sooooooo long since an update. Must really clean this neglected house today so gotta run. I do have some redwork in process to show you soon ... cant wait for the finished result.
~cheers~


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

soooo good to hear from you! gonna go check out your etsy. take care!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Natasha said...

So many cute things and so much temptation with a job like that!!! Glad you are well.

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

40%? I am pouting, I only got 15% in retail and the damn customers got more off than the staff.
Those herbs look so real!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Thanks for the update Angie! 40% off is good--when they first came here I heard it was 25 and thought that was kinda lame. Hope you're enjoying it there. Love the pics!

8:31 PM  
Blogger A Thrifty Mrs said...

Great blog! I have added a link to it on mine, hope you don't mind.

2:11 AM  
Blogger Junie Moon said...

How fun to enjoy some perks at work. The framing skills will really come in handy for your own use.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Mrs Moog said...

The work/blog balance is not easy as I'm just finding out too!It's good to have you back - can;t wait to see all the bargains you are spending your hard earned money on!

xxx

11:39 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

That collage frame is really special. Sounds like you're having fun!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home